For a long time, I didn’t know what to study, I went through several careers before arriving to anthropology. I studied in the health area like medical technology and biotechnology, however, I always knew that what I liked had to do with letters more than biology or maths, that’s how I get to anthropology. I think that what I most like about mi career it’s that allow me the chance of thinking and imagine different possible worlds. In my opinion anthropology provides tools to understand in a holistic way the world we live in, which let us see and analyze the society from a perspective open to differences. The best is that when studying and learning about other cultures, allow us to understand that how the world that we live in is organized not natural, but built, and therefore it’s possible to transform it. On the other hand, and from a most personal perspective and around mi preferences, this career let me do what I most like, to read, to discover and know, and if I could make of that my livelihood, it would be amazing.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: My Autobiography