During my whole life I’ve worked in different types of jobs, from customer support to quality control staff on a fishing plant in Quellón , Chiloé. I think that any job satisfies me, all of this is why, in the future I would like to do a postgraduate abroad, my dream is to teach in some university while I dedicate myself to the investigation. Yes, perhaps it is the traditional dream of those who want to dedicate themselves to an academic career, however, I believe that in this case the anthropology (career that I am now studying) gives wide possibilities of future and is very flexible, for what I feel that I would never get bored. I imagine myself doing fresh air field work, as far as possible travel to different countries, to know different cultures and different people. I don’t have an specific country where I would like to study in, so I’m open to all the possibilities. In this sense, I don’t figure myself sitting in an office my whole life, that is why if I don’t get the chance of make continuity to my studies, I would like to travel anyways. Regarding of the salary, I don’t expect much, is known that social researchers do not have good salaries, so I’m content if it is enough for living and make my dreams come true.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: My Autobiography